Monday, February 6, 2012

Innocence

These lines I wrote..probably in one of those moments when I was either emotionally confused or confusedly emotional. A girl was growing up from her early teenage..

A white soul, a pure heart
A gust of spring wind..
many colors did bring,
A white soul, a heavy heart
Falling snow..
the winter did bring..
A white soul, a grave heart..
in scorching rays did shine..
Again Spring..
a gust of wind,hues of colors,
The white soul still smiling
And..
Innocence whispered choked and finally.. cried.

3 comments:

  1. "Oh woman! why painteth me white?!" cried the soul,
    'Identity' a word unknown, a search untaken,
    a path untread, a colour dispelled... as long as I am uncorrupt and innocent.
    Now, why colour my soul?

    Just felt like adding. Nice lines.

    ReplyDelete